Student Change of Address


    If you are a current resident of the district and have moved within the district please contact the Central Registrar as soon as possible at 209-6325 to update your information.  Documentation required for change of address in the District is outlined below.

    1. Proof of Residency and Supporting Documentation

    1. Deed;
    2. Executed Lease or Rental Agreement (Lease must be up-to-date - an expired lease or an unsigned lease is not a valid   proof of residence)
      1. Lease or Rental Agreement must include Landlord’s name and contact information and must be signed by all parties (i.e. phone number)
      2. If Agreement does not include such information, parent/guardian must provide   Landlord's name and phone number for verification purposes.
    3. Tax Bill for Residence;
      1. Parent/Guardian’s billing address on tax bill must match residence. Otherwise, parent/guardian must provide additional supporting documentation for proof of residency. See list of additional supporting documentation.
    4. HUD Papers; or
    5. Closing Statement for Residence.

    2. Additional Supporting Documentation- Must submit one of the following

    1. Utility Bill listing residential address and billing address;
    2. Car Registration;
    3. Government benefit Document;
    4. Notarized Statement from Landlord;
    5. Payroll Stub; or
    6. Other documentation determined by the District to prove residency.

    Below is a link to the NYS DMV for change of address on drivers license.  NYS law requires you update your drivers license address within ten days of the change of your legal address.